Best Programming Jokes
- A programmer walks to the butcher shop and buys a kilo of meat. An hour later, he comes back upset that the butcher shortchanged him by 24 grams.
- Two bytes meet. The first byte asks, “Are you ill?” The second byte replies, “No, just feeling a bit off.”
- How many programmers does it take to change a light bulb? None–It is a hardware problem.
- All programmers are playwright, and all computers are lousy actors.
- Why do programmers always mix up Halloween and Christmas? Because October 31 equals December 25.
- Q: What do you call a programmer from Finland? A: Nerdic
- Q: What is programmer’s favorite hangout place? A: Foo Bar
- Q: 0 is false and 1 is true, right? A: 1
- Q: Why do Java programmers have to wear glasses?
- A: Because, they don’t C#
- 99 little bugs in the code, 99 bugs in the code, 1 bug fixed… compile again. 100 little bugs in the code.
- There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those who understand binary, those who don’t.
- In Canadian hexadecimal, why is 6 afraid of 7? Because 7 8 9 A?
- Why did the programmer quit his job? Because he did not get arrays.
- There’s no place like 127.0.0.1
- Algorithm- word used by programmers when they don’t want to explain what they did.
There you have the best jokes in programming that will keep you laughing, especially if you’re interested in computer programming. You can also check our programming questions and answers to stay up-to-date!
However, working on homework may be a challenge and time consuming. Now, you don’t need to worry by seeking help from the pros!
Get us for programming homework help and get better results! Use the discount code PAS25 and save 20% today!